You would have the option to stay in one of our private rooms, suitable for up to 2 guests sharing a queen-size bed. The ideal choice for couples.
We would provide bed sheets, blankets, and pillows
Shared Dorm Room
We also have a cozier option in shared dorm accommodation with bunk beds, perfect to make new friends.
Each guest will have their own bed. We would provide bed sheets, blankets, and pillows
The facilities are environmentally friendly, with lots of gardens and outdoor spaces to share moments or relax.
Check-in Time: 15:00
Check-out Time: 11:00
- Environmentally Friendly
- Outdoor Dinning Room
- Shared Kitchen with Fridge
- Meditation Garden
- Multilingual Staff: English, and Spanish
- Picnic Area
- Free Wi-Fi access*
- Outdoor shower
The YES.Academy program includes a full ovo-lacto-vegetarian meal plan, with the following exceptions and conditions:
- Thre meals per day
- Ovo-lacto-vegetarian menu
- All the water* you want between meals
- DO NOT include any snack, drinks or meals during the excursions, the free day, and the checkout day.
- Meals are served at fixed hours
You will have free access to a fully equipped kitchen with a fridge and a freezer, where you will be able to store and prepare your meals if you want.
Additionally, there are some restaurants and mini-market to walk dintance and some others would deliver to our facilities.
There is a typical Colombian restaurant nearby and a supermarket to walk distance where you would be able to taste the local and delicious Colombian food.
* Fair use policy applies. This means you have access to these services as much as you really need, understanding those are shared and limited resources. Any abuse or misuse will lead to access restriction or prohibition.